OVER THE COUNTER REFUND
Bring your containers to our depot and we will assist you in sorting and counting your containers.
To assist in making the process as efficient and quick as possible you can assist us by,
- REMOVING BOTTLE CAPS
- HAVE CONTAINERS FREE OF LIQUID
- NO WINE BOTTLES
- NO SPIRIT BOTTLES
- NO MILK CONTAINERS
If you have the time you can also,
SEPARATE YOUR CONTAINERS INTO CANS, GLASS AND PLASTIC BEFORE ARRIVING.
However this is NOT necessary and our staff will happily do this for you.
Once your containers have been sorted and counted we will then give you your CASH IN HAND or DEPOSIT YOUR CASH VIA YOUR SCHEME ID.
This can be a really educational experience for the kids and parents alike where you can see and be a part of the recycling process.
BULK DROPP OFF
In a hurry? No time to waste.
- Simply register for a scheme ID with Containers for Change
- Proceed to the Drop Off point.
- Register your Scheme ID and contact number with one of our staff members
- Attach a label/s with your Scheme ID to each of your bags
- Drop the bags in the collection area
- Leave knowing your containers will be counted for you and the money paid directly into your nominated bank account